Saturday, July 21, 2012

Petite et chic! Some moar goodies for your tots!

GET THE CUTEY CRAP!
Tops used: base game, generations, store set KIDS! 2010 and my latest toddler tank, shoes all from KIDS! 2010 set.
Hiya!
No, I haven't changed my line of business, I'm not pregnant and I had no revelation of Virgin Mary in the morning coffee, telling me to stop sinning!
I'm just following the words of my american literature tutor:
"Try to fill the blank space."
So here I am, on a guest to give your toddlers a decent clothing!
You can call me your no 1 toddler and crossdressing wear resource!
Ooh, it sounds catchy. I should put it in my banner or what!
So yeah, here we go with a totally new mesh by me - a separate toddler skirt.
Always wanted to make one.
As far as I know, there are no separate toddler skirts apart from Store one and my former tutu skirt, yea? Correct me if I'm wrong!
So yeah, now you can have it - two versions, regular and denim one!
I think they turned out pretty neat and they match any top. Denim one has some little problems in the upper part when put together with nude top, but no one wants to see topless kiddos in minis anyway.
Awww, fuck off pedobear! 
Ahh, yeah, defenders of morality. Again, if you find toddlers in minis arousing, then it's your problem, not mine. Cut off your balls, thank you, bye.
I also made some cute overknees with a tiny bow. I'm very happy with the way it turned out, I may convert it for the other age groups.
Let's see the pictures!

Yeah! I hope you like it!
Time for the happy family pic!
<insert unicorn sparkles here>
YYYYYYYYY OOMMMFG AWWW I meant THIS:
Uffff, normality!
Ahh and I have to give Stefan a grief because he expected my toddlers to be ugly. Has anyone ever called you a dumb stupid teenage sexually frustrated homophobic lesbian slut just because you're my son? Nopeh! Voldi's daughter ugly? You hurt her feelings ;(

Awww, yeah. I think it's all for today. Things I'm planning to do soon:
1. Moar toddler stuff, toddler sneakers, night gown, jeans and some tops.
2. A wedding fucking veil!
3. Something fetishy for femmes et hommes.
4. A sim upload! I'm not sure yet who will be the first, I got two types ^^
5. Something for manwhores, moar regular and crossdressing as well.
6. Something for adult females
7. A lot of other sim shit
8. Make 666 gays go straight for me for one night stand.
9. Become the pokemon master.

As always, comment on my crap if you like it and like me on FACEBOOK if you think Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13 is the coolest band name ever!

YEAH!
Wednesday 13 is awesome! Anything he touches turns into the sparkling unicorn rainbow shit <3

11 comments:

  1. These are so cute and I laughed out load (actually) when "no one wants to see topless kiddos in minis anyway."
    "UR SURE?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. MINISKIRTS!!!!! *dances like a psycho* DOWNLOADATION IS COMPLETE! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. That last pic is freakin hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stuff. I download every single thing you put up. Thanks so much for taking time to make great stuff and sharing it with us! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell us when you become a Pokemon Master because I want to celebrate with you!!
    On another note, thank you for these adorable mini-skirts! They're perfect! n_n

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the denim skirt!! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw those and was like: *gasp shock*SOOOO CUTE!!! XD I'll totally download this!!

    And I would like to say that I love reading your posts 'cause they're hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a Tumblr? I love your tot creations and the big bear guy with the pink leopard tank. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wedding veil? Yes please! I've been dying for one! And how cute your toddler clothes are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute...
    Gotta download and put my kiddies in it!

    ...I don't always come for the funny posts and manwhores to this blog, but when I do, it's for the manwhores and funny posts.

    ReplyDelete